Far North Wilderness Bike Tour
2019 dates soon to be announced
On ya bike… Register now!
Another exceptional tour is planned with the 2019 route incorporating a wide variety of landscapes for anexhilarating and challenging cycling experience, including lush tropical rain forest, wooded savannah, quaint country towns, cooling waterfalls, freshwater creeks and dramatic gorges. This is an 8 day trip of a lifetime through some of Far North Queensland’s best country.
So what keeps so many riders returning year after year? Must be the friendly crew, fabulous food, camaraderie and most of all the spectacular scenery. Last year was a sell out so book now for eight days of awesomeness!
Nothing else like it …
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and updates!
Tracey Hannah: Australia’s #1 Downhill Mountain Bike Champion
“The CAFNEC Far North Wilderness Bike Tour is a great opportunity to hit the tracks in the wild country of FNQ. The 8 day, 400km Mountain Bike ride takes you on an adventure through unique trails and private properties that are otherwise inaccessible. This self-paced ride is great for a range of riders starting from those with some off-road experience through to the those requiring extra challenges. You can ride with a friend or with a group and your support crew is there morning, noon and night. With great food, incredible atmosphere and spectacular scenery, this is a must do ride for any cycling and environmental enthusiast.”
Our unique bike tour is a charity event that includes:
- Over 400kms on mostly remote dirt roads and tracks with minimal traffic
- 8 days of supported riding and camping
- Spectacular scenery including waterfalls, gorges, rainforest and open forest – hard to access country that many locals have not seen
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 50 riders
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Support for the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre (CAFNEC)
Check out this animation of the route!
CHECK US OUT ON https://www.facebook.com/FNQBikeTour/