***The 2020 tour is fully subscribed***
If you wish to be placed on a waiting list please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and mobile number … nothing else like it
BRAND NEW 6-DAY
Far North Wilderness Bike Tour:
Sun 27th September to Friday 2nd October 2020
Nothing else like it …
On ya bike… Register now!
Here it is! A brand new 6-day Wilderness Bike Tour for 2020! The route will concentrate on the northern part of the famous Atherton Tablelands with a focus on showcasing the beautiful World Heritage rainforest of the Wet Tropics, south of the Daintree River in North Queensland.
Organisers have planned a gorgeous scenic cycling experience through some of the most beautiful parts of the Far North, with lush tropical rainforest, cool waterfalls and freshwater creeks. In response to rider feedback, the tour has been shortened and the riding less technical and demanding while still exciting enough to appeal to a wide range of riders. This is certainly a 6-day trip of a lifetime through some of Far North Queensland’s best scenery on wilderness mountain trails.
So what keeps so many riders returning year after year? It must be the capped numbers, friendly crew, fabulous food, camaraderie and most of all the spectacular scenery. Book now for six days of awesomeness!
Nothing else like it …
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news and updates!
At this stage, we are all steam ahead and the Far North Wilderness Bike Tour. This event is still over 6 whole months away at the time of writing and we are hopeful that an event like ours; outdoors in a remote area with less than 50 participants can continue. However, should this change, and the event is cancelled due to advice from the Australian Government we want for all of you to be covered and as such, the following revised refund terms will apply:
- A full refund will be given if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19, or due to associated travel bans you are unable to make it to Cairns. The decision to cancel the event will be in accordance with the advice from the Australian or Qld Government at that time.
- A full refund will not be given as a result of a change in mind or personal circumstances – our usual Refund Policywill apply in these cases
Tracey Hannah: Australia’s #1 Downhill Mountain Bike Champion
“The CAFNEC Far North Wilderness Bike Tour is a great opportunity to hit the tracks in the wild country of FNQ. The 8 day, 400km Mountain Bike ride takes you on an adventure through unique trails and private properties that are otherwise inaccessible. This self-paced ride is great for a range of riders starting from those with some off-road experience through to the those requiring extra challenges. You can ride with a friend or with a group and your support crew is there morning, noon and night. With great food, incredible atmosphere and spectacular scenery, this is a must do ride for any cycling and environmental enthusiast.”
Click here to read more testimonials
Our unique bike tour is a charity event that includes:
- Approximately 300km on mostly comfortable dirt roads and tracks with low traffic
- 6 days of supported riding and camping
- Spectacular scenery in hard to access locations
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 45 riders
- Home-cooked meals, cakes and biscuits, and a well-stocked bar
- Support for the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre (CAFNEC)
Check out the video from the 2019 tour to get you excited!
CHECK US OUT ON https://www.facebook.com/FNQBikeTour/