September 24 – October 1 2016
Registrations have closed… we are full !
The 2016 tour has proven to be very popular and we are happy to say our last rider has been registered and we are now FULL.
But if you are still keen you can register your interest and join a “wait list” by submitting the online registration form or give our office a call on (07) 4032 1746 – no payment is required.
“The CAFNEC Wilderness Bike Tour is a great opportunity to hit the tracks in the wild country of FNQ. The 8 day, 400km Mountain Bike ride takes you on an adventure through unique trails and private properties that are otherwise inaccessible. This self-paced ride is great for entry level riders right through to the those requiring extra challenges. You can ride alone or with a group and your support crew is there morning, noon and night. With great food, incredible atmosphere and spectacular scenery, this is a must do ride for any cycling and environmental enthusiast.”
This is an unforgettable mountain bike adventure through the spectacular landscapes of tropical north Queensland. The tour is an eight day, fully catered, self-paced bike event which is the ultimate way to explore the beautiful World Heritage listed rainforests, woodlands, waterfalls, and mountains that this region has to offer. Our amazing bike tour includes:
- Over 400kms on mostly remote dirt roads and tracks with minimal traffic
- Spectacular scenery including waterfalls and gorges, rainforest and open forest – hard to access country that many locals have not seen
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 50 riders
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Charity event to support the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre
CHECK US OUT ON https://www.facebook.com/FNQBikeTour/
The major sponsor for the 2016 Tour is:
The 2016 tour is also proudly sponsored by: