23 September – 30 September 2017
Registrations will be open soon!
The 2017 bike tour is gearing up. Registrations will open in the New Year with a newsletter emailed to previous riders and subscribers. Make sure you keep up to date by signing up to our newsletter on the right!
Tracey Hannah: Australia’s #1 Downhill Mountain Bike Champion
"The CAFNEC Far North Wilderness Bike Tour is a great opportunity to hit the tracks in the wild country of FNQ. The 8 day, 400km Mountain Bike ride takes you on an adventure through unique trails and private properties that are otherwise inaccessible. This self-paced ride is great for entry level riders right through to the those requiring extra challenges. You can ride alone or with a group and your support crew is there morning, noon and night. With great food, incredible atmosphere and spectacular scenery, this is a must do ride for any cycling and environmental enthusiast."
Our amazing bike tour includes:
- Over 400kms on mostly remote dirt roads and tracks with minimal traffic
- 8 days of supported riding and camping
- Spectacular scenery including waterfalls and gorges, rainforest and open forest – hard to access country that many locals have not seen
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 55 riders
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Charity event to support the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre
CHECK US OUT ON https://www.facebook.com/FNQBikeTour/
The major sponsor for the 2016 Tour is:
The 2016 tour is also proudly sponsored by: