Start Making Plans Now….
Due to many requests, this year we are capping the ride at 50 riders, so register your interest early to guarantee a place! We are investigating some variations to the route and will keep you informed, but please be assured that all things the Far North Wilderness Bike Tour is know for – friendly crew, fabulous food, camaraderie amongst riders, and most of all the spectacular scenery – will of course continue!
This website is currently being updated, so to keep up with the new information, please register to receive our newsletter on the right hand of this page.
Join the Far North Wilderness Bike Tour for an unforgettable mountain biking adventure through the spectacular landscapes of tropical north Queensland! This eight day, fully catered, self-paced bike tour is the ultimate way to explore the beautiful World Heritage listed rainforests, woodlands, waterfalls, and mountains that this region has to offer. This amazing bike tour includes:
- Over 400kms on mostly remote dirt roads and tracks with minimal traffic
- Spectacular scenery including waterfalls and gorges, rainforest and open forest, hard to access country that many locals have not seen
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 65 riders
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Charity event to support the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre
Supporting the work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre (CAFNEC)
Proudly sponsored by: