Registrations are now open for the 2015 Tour. Due to popular demand, this year we are capping numbers at 50 riders, so get in early to guarantee your place!
This year the route will change for the first and last days from 2014. We’ll start the ride down at beautiful Mission Beach and after soaking up some North Queensland beach magic, make our way through the fantastic scenery inland from Mission Beach through Silkwood to Mena Creek.
On the last day, we plan to keep our current route through the challenging climbs of the Bridle Creek Road, but may also offer an easier option along the highway and then Clohesy River Road. Both are incredibly scenic, and still finish with an amazing downhill glide into Cairns on the Lake Morris Road.
And please be assured that all things the Far North Wilderness Bike Tour is known for – friendly crew, fabulous food, camaraderie amongst riders, and most of all the spectacular scenery – will of course continue!
This is an unforgettable mountain bike adventure through the spectacular landscapes of tropical north Queensland! The Tour is an eight day, fully catered, self-paced bike tour which is the ultimate way to explore the beautiful World Heritage listed rainforests, woodlands, waterfalls, and mountains that this region has to offer. Our amazing bike tour includes:
- Over 400kms on mostly remote dirt roads and tracks with minimal traffic
- Spectacular scenery including waterfalls and gorges, rainforest and open forest – hard to access country that many locals have not seen
- An intimate and friendly ride with a maximum of 50 riders
- Fresh home-cooked meals and snacks
- Charity event to support the important work of the Cairns and Far North Environment Centre
Proudly sponsored by: